Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I just got back from a short 1 week trip to LA from Australia. On the last day I drove past both dealerships and decided to go in for a look after seeing a black on black enzo. I was a tad nervous to walk in and ask if I could take pic and walk around, Once I got in here I couldn't beliveve what I was hearing? Both dealerships were MORE than happy for me to walk around, chat about the cars, take pics and drool! I wasn't expecting this at all!

I just want to say a big thank you for both dealerships for allowing me to dream for a hour or 2.

Jayden.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Truth be told, most salesman at these high end dealerships get to and from work in a Honda Civic, or maybe late model BMW.
Not berating, just saying.

Glad you enjoyed your visits.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Truth be told, most salesman at these high end dealerships get to and from work in a Honda Civic, or maybe late model BMW.
Not berating, just saying.

Glad you enjoyed your visits.
Most high end dealerships in Australia will turn their head when you walk in and say "No Photos"..Just a breathe of fresh air.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Why? Too many past instances of "hooning", or just the mentality of the growing noveau riche down under?

What is considered high end there - just curious. BMW level or Ferrari level?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Why? Too many past instances of "hooning", or just the mentality of the growing noveau riche down under?

What is considered high end there - just curious. BMW level or Ferrari level?
High end - Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini etc

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
You know what gets their attention is when you start quoting lease prices from other dealerships. They know you've done your homework/have upper tier credit and that you are about to close in on a deal and that's when they start giving you their attention after you give them your telephone number.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts