Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all remember what happened when the silver Underground Racing TT R8 showed up and cleaned house at the Texas Invitational. The sad news is, it looks like there will be another one to deal with. This time is John Doe III. The Texas owner requested to remain anonymous until the TI race. I thought I would throw up some build pics of the process over the next week as we close in on completing this project. If all goes as planned, it will be competing at TI next weekend. The R8 arrived here aprox Aug 20th.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Can't believe TI is next weekend already lol. Dang.

·
Registered
610 Posts
To hell with the turbo kit, where can I get that trick, art deco differential license plate mounting system? Shut up and take my money!

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
any clues on what kit it has or power??

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are the completed pictures of John Doe III Underground Racing TT R8. Huge thanks to John for choosing Underground Racing to build this beast. Looking like it will make it to the Texas Invitational's this weekend. This car should do will vs the TT Gallardos. After that it will head home to Houston Texas where I'm sure we will see some videos of it on the street. More info on this car coming soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts