Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
The general consensus was 63 Stock and 55 if you wanted to mod it! But seeing that now there's a supercharger for the 63 available, its all about preferences!
Supercharger for the M156? I wouldn't go anywhere near that....at least not if you realize you need a torque converter and transmission to drive the car.

·
Banned
239 Posts
Best MB engines ever made: 5.5 Kompressor and V12 TT coupled with the 5 speed auto.

The 6.3 sounds like a farm tractor.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Best MB engines ever made: 5.5 Kompressor and V12 TT coupled with the 5 speed auto.

The 6.3 sounds like a farm tractor.
How dare you. The 6.2L's exhaust note is one of the most orgasmic things in the auto world! Take that back right now. :pfanndinator:

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
^^i agree

you can also get the m273 which is the NA 5.5L V8 but modding is relatively difficult since it has only been around since 07 and there aren't too many parts available as of yet

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thanks for the input guys!

I have drove both numerous times, and love both equally. The 6.3s do sound great, but I think I'll probably go the 55K route. I'm a power and speed whore always pushing for more. ;)

Only way I'll opt for the 63 is if I bit the bullet on a C63. Oooh do I love that thing!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts