Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to hit some shows in Vegas, Love being one of them. Where do you buy your show tickets? Online or wait until your there?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
There's usually some special packages including free tickets to shows when you book hotel/flight through one of the online companies (travelocity, expedia, orbitz, etc.,).
There's also the discount booths that offer good deals when the shows aren't sold out. I think there's a good chance to score some good seats on show tickets as nothing is selling out right now. I know there's one next to planet hollywood. There's like 3 of them. I believe another one is in one of the malls.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
If you are in Vegas, you can go in front of the Fashion Show Mall. They have a stand called Tickets for Less or something similar. They can usually get tickets half price. Downside is.. only for same day I think. Definitely worth the try, you have a nice mall right by it anyways.

·
Registered
6,670 Posts
most have student/military/etc discounts.. just call em and say your one and they will honor.. they will say bring proof... just get tickets printed at your hotel and they never even bother asking.. if they do say u forgot and they will print anyways.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes, I've used the place in front of the Fashion Show Mall before. They do have great deals.

If you are in Vegas, you can go in front of the Fashion Show Mall. They have a stand called Tickets for Less or something similar. They can usually get tickets half price. Downside is.. only for same day I think. Definitely worth the try, you have a nice mall right by it anyways.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts