Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
I actually picked up some at Macy's called "American Rag". Very good fit and the material feels nice (not too thick, not too thin) plus there are a few colors that have this different weave in them that really make them stand out. JMHO

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
How about Banana Republic? I have some of their cotton plain tees and they hold up extremely well and are of thick good-quality cotton. They feel good and quality is just amazing.

Been wearing them for years the simple plain V neck I have about 30 of them only white

·
Registered
190 Posts
American Apparel or Alternative Apparel. Yes they only last about 2 wears before going completely out of shape but they are the best. If they don't fit your arms you should hit the weights or get fatter. :)

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
I too am a big fan of plain v neck.

How about Banana Republic? I have some of their cotton plain tees and they hold up extremely well and are of thick good-quality cotton. They feel good and quality is just amazing.
I've found a bigger BR v neck in the past few weeks when I was in a bind. In previous attempts, I couldn't find a BR v neck that had a big enough opening for me.

Nick

·
Registered
215 Posts
I've had the best luck with the Armani Exchange V Neck (a little pricey), very good material and doesn't shrink, they do run small though. Another one suprisingly is the Old Navy V Necks, they've got all colors and they are only 2.50 a shirt, can't beat that. I probably have over 15 in every color. Haha

·
Registered
390 Posts
Hanes Premium tagless v-necks for the price I cant go wrong.

Expecially with my water issue. I have well water and it well has alot of minerals and destroys my white shirts after about 10 washes I have off white/yellow shirts. So $10 for 3 for undershirts is helpful. Bleach only makes it worse. It reacts with the iron and other crap and "rusts" my clothes.

I do however have an amazing rag collection which makes cleaning wheels and doing oil changes easier.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Best V Neck shirts.... LULULEMON!

Are you guys familiar with this brand?

·
Registered
446 Posts
and? ever wear women's Yoga wear?

KIDDING... Actually yes, they make Women's and Mens Yoga wear, and casual clothes. I wear the V Neck's all the time with shorts and sweats....

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
ive bought alot of different v-necks and the hugo boss and calvin klein ones work perfectly

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
James Perse or Uniqlo.
uniqlo ftw - thing is I can only get them when I head out to Hong Kong or NYC... arg!

I'm looking for a similar one with the same type of shallow v - the deep ones are showing a bit too much chest hair for my liking :)

21 - 40 of 48 Posts