Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My staple item is the plain v-neck t shirt. Right now I wear these shirts from Armani Exchange. They are black V-necks in many different colors of pima cotton. They make ones with terrible designs on them but I only by the blanks. They have a very descent fit that have snug sleeves and room but not too much throughout the body. The issue I have with them is that the fabric is extremely thin and over not much time they stretch and start looking terrible.

So does anyone wear v-necks that they really love? I have tried some others as well:

American Apparel: Terrible cut. Very large sleeves, baggy.
BDG: Same as above.
Alfani: Terrible quality of fabric. Collar is awful.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
I buy the standard Calvin Klein V-necks in black and white. I wear an XL tall, so theyre one of the few whoi makes that size.

They hold up well though and are a classic style

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
If you don't like American Apparel, I would listen to JERZYH2. Calvin Kleins are very very comfortable and fit nice

·
Registered
244 Posts
i Don't like American Apparel they shrink and fade extremal fast. my staple is also a balk or colored v neck, i really like OLD Navy ones. they cost about 5$ a shirt come in a huge verity of colors and are fairly thick cotton

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i Don't like American Apparel they shrink and fade extremal fast. my staple is also a balk or colored v neck, i really like OLD Navy ones. they cost about 5$ a shirt come in a huge verity of colors and are fairly thick cotton
Are they fitted in the arms or loose?

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Get some bigger arms...

I found some nice tri-blend vnecks at Nordstrom last season. Picked up a few colors, and love them.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Get some bigger arms...

I found some nice tri-blend vnecks at Nordstrom last season. Picked up a few colors, and love them.
Dont hate on us skinny guys.. ;)

I've been working out and I still cant seem to get these ant bites any bigger :lol:

·
Registered
597 Posts
Picked up some Hurley (almost blank, just a small silk screen on the back shoulder) and a brand i never heard of (on the byas) on sale at Pacsun, worked out to 10 bucks a shirt a while back. I was a little skeptical on how they would wash because of the price but they didnt shrink in weird places and they hold they fit. Im gonna make another stop next time im in the states and load up.

·
Registered
6,049 Posts
thats why after the wash I stretch em a bit and hang dry. pac sun ones are pretty good. ck ones stretch all over the place

·
Registered
173 Posts
Fruit of the Loom Tagless V Necks all the way. I've been buying these for years. Nice slim fit.

·
Registered
17 Posts
polo

I just started wearing the polo v neck and love the fit on the arms.Macys sells 3pack just over $30..Pac sun imo are no good had about six shirts hated them after a few washes

·
Registered
114 Posts
How about Banana Republic? I have some of their cotton plain tees and they hold up extremely well and are of thick good-quality cotton. They feel good and quality is just amazing.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How about Banana Republic? I have some of their cotton plain tees and they hold up extremely well and are of thick good-quality cotton. They feel good and quality is just amazing.
I use to wear them. The fit is not very good in my opinion. The neck opening is also too small.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts