Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
4,457 Posts
I can't believe I'm really typing this, but that actually looks really good and I doubt most of the people not into exotics will spot a difference. I agree on the startup, but the exterior is flawless!

·
Banned
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes i agree exterior perfect very hard to say it is fake:clap:

only why they not changing engine and i think they can inject oem lamborghini things inside so that be very close to oem.. now exterior 10+ and interior 4-5

·
Banned
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
need to trash - 1.enginee 2. interior like dash redone 3. no more 3m vinyl.

then perfect.. now 50.000 pounds to much i think?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Perfect job on the exterioir but engine and interior sucks. If they were really serious they would have gotten a better interior to match the job they did with exterior. Wonder what Lambo thinks of selling genuine parts to a kit car owner???

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I hate the fact that I'm posting this...but it does look like a good replica. I bet someone would pay 50k usd for it, though I don't know why.

·
Banned
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
that be about 80.000 usd main attractive thing is bodykit and rame done very accurate from what we see on video that work like magnet..

·
Registered
301 Posts
That is damnn good replica..i am impressed, the exterior seriously is flawless and the interior isn't half bad at all. I agree that if you exchanged some of those parts inside for OEM Lamborghini ones it would look reallly good. I would have to put a faster engine in there though..

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
That actually looks really good im surprised, most kits look awful, engine.... bad. they after doing that body they couldnt think of anything to do to make it sound halfway normal? A for effort

1 - 20 of 42 Posts