Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations on the best place to sell higher end watches online besides ebay and craigslist. Id sell it on here but i do not have 1000 posts.

Thanks
Gabriel

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good luck with that, when it comes to high end watches there is very lil trust and for a good reason.
Yeah I hear you. And when it comes to ebay Ive had 3 fraudulent buyers shut down my auctions. And when it comes to craigslist all i get it lowballers and tire kickers..

Thanks

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Yeah I hear you. And when it comes to ebay Ive had 3 fraudulent buyers shut down my auctions. And when it comes to craigslist all i get it lowballers and tire kickers..

Thanks
yep that happens but be patient, and reasonable with prices. What watches do you sell?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yep that happens but be patient, and reasonable with prices. What watches do you sell?
I am selling it for fair pricing.. Its a Breitling Superocean Heritage with the rose gold case in 46mm

00R0R_lkSsKe5xiTA_600x450.jpg

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Chrono24, TimeZone, Watchuseek, etc. I've sold countless through those three alone. With the right price, it will sell.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chrono24, TimeZone, Watchuseek, etc. I've sold countless through those three alone. With the right price, it will sell.
Thanks!

·
7,022 Posts
For starters, its only 100 posts to sell here.

Second, this has coincidentally turned into a FS thread. Lets keep this thread open for educational purposes about good sites for the OP. Members, we had to set the limit at some point and at the time, most felt that at 100, members could more safely purchase pieces from other members. If this starts to be more about the particular piece that the OP is trying to sell, I will close the thread. Handle negotiations privately please.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts