Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I tried clicking through some of our site sponsors but have yet to find anyone selling these to L4P members. Anyone have any suggestions regarding the best place to purchase a new Valentine One? I'd like to support site sponsors if possible, but at the end of the day, the best deal will get my money.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Hello,

I tried clicking through some of our site sponsors but have yet to find anyone selling these to L4P members. Anyone have any suggestions regarding the best place to purchase a new Valentine One? I'd like to support site sponsors if possible, but at the end of the day, the best deal will get my money.

Thanks.
V1 doesn't use dealers. They sell direct to consumer, so buying directly from them will almost always be cheapest than buying one new from a second-hand source. I'd suggest going this route if you need a new one, it's $414 shipped.

If it were me, I'd get one on eBay. I got my V1.8 which has the same exact protection as the new "1.85" version, for $250. It just lacks one small feature called "Traffic Monitoring Filter" that blocks out some false signals that certain cities use for traffic control. A very minute feature.

They sell in about 15 minutes when a good deal comes up, but two or three usually pop up daily.

I've bought 3 around that price, and my friend got his v1.8 for $225.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Solid input, thanks @LINDW4LL

@jtsherri, pm inbound for further details

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PM sent @porshah

1 - 9 of 9 Posts