Luxury4Play.com banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Ramunto's Brick Oven Pizza in Claremont, NH
Oh yes, I miss Ramunto's. We used to eat at the Lebanon location down the street from where I used to live. I look forward to having some the next time I am up there.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I know it will sound a bit strange, but I'm Italian and I think you can trust me about pizza:wink:..last year I was in Thailand, Phuket and whe had dinner here; the pizza and the pasta were really fantastic!! The owners and the pizza maker are italian.

Capannina Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria in Kata Beach - Phuket Thailand : phuket, kata beach, capannina, pizzeria, hotel, resort, guesthouse, boutique hotel, thailand, thailandia, vacanze, holiday, kata beach accommodation, travel, vacanze in thailan

otherwise come to Italy!!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Favorite pizza places include:

Mario The Baker in Stamford, CT
Aurelio's in downtown Downers Grove, IL
Milano's in Anchorage, AK
Moose's Tooth in Anchorage, AK

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
Keste, Bleeker Street, NYC.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Motorino on Broadway in Williamsburg Brooklyn and my second favorite is Grimaldi's. But I see I have to go and try all the other places in NYC.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Next time you are in NY try one of Scott's pizza tours. It is an a fun activity and Scott knows everything there is to know about pizza. On the tour, you get to visit some of the top pizzerias and try a slice. I think Di Fara is amazing and was impressed by Pepe's in CT. Apparently there is a Pepe's in Yonkers, NY, which I have not visited yet. I am a big fan of Artichoke in NYC.

101 - 112 of 112 Posts