Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your thoughts on the subject? Who do you think?

My list in no order of the Current Drivers:

Hamilton
Kubica
Kobayashi

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Logistically impossible, but it would be interesting to take the drivers points standings, invert them, put the lowest point scorer in Vettels car, etc, and Vettel goes in the lowest points scorer, etc. Then do one race at the end of the season just to see what happens.
Even just start the last race of the season inverted starting order according to who is leading the points.
Growing up I used to go to dirt track races every weekend, 1/2 mile oval. A couple of classes worked that way. The starting grid for the main event was always inverted according to points. Made for lots of passing and excitement.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Logistically impossible, but it would be interesting to take the drivers points standings, invert them, put the lowest point scorer in Vettels car, etc, and Vettel goes in the lowest points scorer, etc. Then do one race at the end of the season just to see what happens.
Even just start the last race of the season inverted starting order according to who is leading the points.
Growing up I used to go to dirt track races every weekend, 1/2 mile oval. A couple of classes worked that way. The starting grid for the main event was always inverted according to points. Made for lots of passing and excitement.
I think that should happen, but I would think there would be a lot more crashes/reckless driving

But it would give some much needed racecraft to certain drivers

1 - 11 of 11 Posts