Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have been going through major car/car show withdrawal like I am, this video is for you! I put together a 'best of' for the year of 2013. This video is totally action packed, so sit back and enjoy!!

Chris

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
One of the best "best sound" videos I have seen. It focused on the true sound of a wide variety of cars, unlike the other "best sound" videos, which are just a show case for all the cars a person sees in a year driving normally. Some truly amazing sounds in this video, very cool to see that most of them were from a Gopro. Quite versatile. Pretty clean editing as well.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of the best "best sound" videos I have seen. It focused on the true sound of a wide variety of cars, unlike the other "best sound" videos, which are just a show case for all the cars a person sees in a year driving normally. Some truly amazing sounds in this video, very cool to see that most of them were from a Gopro. Quite versatile. Pretty clean editing as well.
Thank you for the feedback, Mr. New York! I do notice that in a lot of videos, where they aren't much more than 'car spotting' videos rather than 'sound' videos. I captured a Lamborghini Reventon this summer, but I didn't include it in the video because it didn't make any noise, it just quietly drove by.

Chris

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Awesome video! Honestly pretty shocked I'm saying this considering how awful most "spottings" and "SUPER AWESOME CAR SOUNDS VIDEO AHHHH!" videos have been lately.

That being said, this is all I could think of the entire time hah

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
normally I get bored after a minute of any of these videos but I watched the whole thing the all the way thru. great vid

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Thank you for the feedback, Mr. New York! I do notice that in a lot of videos, where they aren't much more than 'car spotting' videos rather than 'sound' videos. I captured a Lamborghini Reventon this summer, but I didn't include it in the video because it didn't make any noise, it just quietly drove by.

Chris
Most car enthusists wouldn't show similar restraint in their videos, which is why I hate most of the other ones. It's just a summers highlight real, that every monaco spotter has, both pictures and videos so it's old news. Yours was all pretty fresh and new. Loved that Vector, and that FGT sounded brutal. I also liked how you had multiple settings and views of each car. I could tell you saw several them a few times in the year and did something different each time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts