Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
which brand do you think makes the finest leather jackets? my personal favorite in quality and design is an Hermes jacket (I think nappa ), and second all of Cucinelli and Loro Piana. You can see many brands with 4 figures price tags in their leather jackets not to have that top quality..

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
I have a few old jackets from the 70s.

use them on the bike.

they hold up really well.

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I have a cool old blue suede by Halston, too bad it doesn't fit my fat self anymore.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I have both a Prada and Hermes one. The Hermes is by far best leather jacket that I have ever come across, quality, craftsmanship, etc., is topnoch; but for $10,000 it better be.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Option (more casual than the other options so far. Price: $250.00

JACKET WITH ELASTIC NECK AND HEM - Jackets - Man - ZARA United States

i have this in black. I usually wear it with a plane vneck and get compliments frequently. Its dressy enough for a bar in my opinion but i usually just where it to class (23 years old) or running errands that i wont be getting really dirty in. The hood is small, i don't wear the hood really ever, i just liked the fashion of it.

·
10,594 Posts
Brioni is really nice. I have some Johnston Murphy, Ralph Lauren and Agave leather jackets and they are plenty considering I wear them maybe 10 days a year if that.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Balmain makes some pretty awesome stuff if you're into the whole "new age biker" look. But my personal favourite has to be Belstaff, can't afford one yet but man do I love the look of them.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I have both a Prada and Hermes one. The Hermes is by far best leather jacket that I have ever come across, quality, craftsmanship, etc., is topnoch; but for $10,000 it better be.
My Prada, was only $2,400 and I got it on sale for $1,800 so ..... A lot of damn money, but not quite Hermes status ;)

·
Registered
790 Posts
I have a Boston Harbour that was not overly expensive...OK, it was cheap....but the thing wears like iron and I get comments on it. So it's a keeper. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Oh my dears, I have a 1 leather jacket, and its color is gray. I bought this jacket very expensive in the Singapour country. The hood is small, i don't wear the hood really ever, i just liked the fashion of it. IT is very smooth and durable jacket.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts