Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best hotel you've ever visited in your life? I think my favorite was a little hotel in Venice called "AD Place" - I stayed in a beautiful suite for a week there and had the best time. They had a great espresso machine and playstation 3 in the suite.

What's your best hotel memory?

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
ramada inn.... they let me bring my dog with me to my room :)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Abu Dhabi: Emirate Palace Hotel

Dubai: Madinat Jumeirah, Burj Al-Arab is pretty hyped about but again bang for buck which is what my choice is based on goes to Madinat

Singapore: Marina Bay Sands

Macau: Grand Lisboa. I do prefer The Venetian there as most of our stays there are on the house.

Melbourne Australia: Crown Ent Complx

Gold Coast, Australia: Palazzo Versace

Monte Carlo, Monaco: Hotel Metropole

St Moritz, Swiss: Carlton Hotel

Vail, CO, USA: Ritz Residence

Hong Kong: Mandarin Oriental

Venice: The Gritti Palace

Paris: Hotel Montaigne

disclaimer: Some of these are not the most opulent you can find in those cities but these are hotels that I have had a good experience in; would gladly give or have given my business again to some of the properties.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Holiday Inn Express in Miami. They had this automatic pancake making machine that in my opinion represents the pinnacle of human engineering. You pressed a button and seconds later a pancake rolled off the conveyor built. It had to be magic.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Conrad Tokyo is by far one of my favorites, Maybachs and Gemballas parked at the valet. The room was beyond technologically advanced compared to anything I have seen stateside it was awesome.

·
Banned
3,270 Posts
Haven't traveled much yet, but I always like the W.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
if you wanna drop $1400 a night, this was paradise in Switzerland :) A place to go to get away with no distractions or tourists. Here ya go....

·
Banned
3,270 Posts
if you wanna drop $1400 a night, this was paradise in Switzerland :) A place to go to get away with no distractions or tourists. Here ya go....

Dear God...

Name please!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts