Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I ended up going with choice 3, for those that saw my thread. Picked this up, will be here Thursday and the modifications will begin asap. Thanks for your input boys. Got a 2012 ML63 AMG for the girl, getting a lot of RENNtech love at the moment than straight to the wrap place after, will be dope. I will post pics when its finished.

Will be getting the full Capristo Valvetronic exhaust. The RENNtech ECU, the air filters and the lowering module with the tablet. Car will be around the 750hp and 750trq range. I will be getting some 22' HRE's but since winter is approaching, I will wait on that. Car will also be getting wrapped Frozen Black, which is an awesome dark matte black, with small red accents including brake calipers. Will snap some pics in the next week as the mods are done.

[URL="[/URL]

[URL="[/URL]

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks boys!

LaneChange, I am really excited about the ML63. Easily the best SUV I have ever driven. The wrap will look dope and after winter, its going to RENNtech for 850hp and 1000trq. Has to be one of the fastest SUVs on the planet at that point, lol. 650hp and 650trq for now.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Thanks boys!

LaneChange, I am really excited about the ML63. Easily the best SUV I have ever driven. The wrap will look dope and after winter, its going to RENNtech for 850hp and 1000trq. Has to be one of the fastest SUVs on the planet at that point, lol. 650hp and 650trq for now.
What made you decide on the ML over competitors like the Cayenne Turbo?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Dope!

The licsense plate better read "Gopros" ;)
Agreed!

Just started following you on IG as I love getting motivation from successful people.

Noticed you got this due to GoPro investing. I wish I could be that good with stocks!

·
Registered
553 Posts
You can rock the stock wheels on SS they are not bad actually they look awesome, and maybe some performance mods not too much to stay drivable and congrats man.

Reactions: Pushn'lbs

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What made you decide on the ML over competitors like the Cayenne Turbo?
Comes down to personal preference but I had the new Cayenne Turbo S as a rental for 2 weeks and did not like it. I definitely don't like the look of it and the performance didn't feel as good as the ML63 or even my older X5M.

Also the ML63 has the ability of being tuned to 850hp and 1000trq.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Congrats on the pickup man. Love those Supersports.

Reactions: Liquid Assets
1 - 20 of 43 Posts