Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help... I recently purchased a Bentley GT V8... and I put around 4000kms on it so far...

Its not the car for me. its gonna hurt me to decide to let it go. But not what I was expecting.

Its still an amazing luxury car, but i feel that my new S63 AMG does the same thing for me.

Any ideas on what I can ask for this car ? My wife dented the front fended and I was quoted $2000 to fix it, which is finee...

I need some advice, I don't want to lose too much, but I know I have to be reasonable at the same time...

Post your comments...

Thanks !!!

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
That would completely depend on the condition of the car, the year of the car, how the car is spec'd/optioned, if it's modded, etc, etc, etc. There are a million different things that will affect that value of the car, especially as a resale/used car. Going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't trolling here but did you think out this post at all? That's like asking what the value of a Gallardo is without giving a year or model.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
YES! sorryy... its a 2014 Bentley GT V8 with 21" wheel upgrade... Onyx on the Black and White Hide... Sport Exhaust, Two-tone steering wheel and rear view camera...

That would completely depend on the condition of the car, the year of the car, how the car is spec'd/optioned, if it's modded, etc, etc, etc. There are a million different things that will affect that value of the car, especially as a resale/used car. Going to give you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't trolling here but did you think out this post at all? That's like asking what the value of a Gallardo is without giving a year or model.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Mine is a 2013 convertible Le Mans edition (1,000 miles) and was toying with switching it for a Wraith. Sticker on mine was $235k and change. Was offered $160k. Yes, that's right, $160k. Needless to say I walked away. Dealership was a Bentley/Rolls Dealership so I assume they know the market. Was quite disappointed.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Surprised you didn't get pissed at your wife.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
It's not necessarily better, its just more practical for everyday use. The W12 speed is faster than the V8 but marginally.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts