Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Not sure why anyone would mess with it other than to put subs in the trunk which mine didn't need since it pounded like a gorilla to begin with and the new Niam system is even better than what I had

Plus it looks tacky as hell

·
Registered
513 Posts
While it is not my taste, it needs to be acknowledged how much work must have been involved in making this happen. I'd like to see a video of it (maybe a walk through of the basic interface) in better quality.

·
Registered
18 Posts
like to see a video of it (maybe a walk through of the basic interface) in better quality.
The interface is pretty simple. All the factory buttons still exist and have been relocated so all the factory functions still work. The factory radio is relocated and the video signal is outputted from the factory unit into the aftermarket radio's A/V Input. Simply switch to the A/V input and the factory screen is now being outputted onto the aftermarket screen. The factory unit was only controlled by the central knob and buttons along the side. All those buttons continue to operate just as the factory did with the added benefit of 2014/15 technology.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
It would be easier to add amps with a aftermarket head unit with the RCA outputs. On a factory headunit I believe you have to tap into one of the speakers for sub signal for an add on amp. On an older Bentley who really cares if someone changes the head unit. Would be easier and cheaper to get a replacement radio as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts