Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
05 Bentley Gt Mulliner. Veilside Kit, 22" 360 Forged spec multi wheels, matte black vinyl, murdered out all the chrome. I put some work into this one to make it stand out from other bentleys...... what do you guys think???

·
Registered
392 Posts
Props for de-chromifying it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeh wanted to murder it thx. The wheel shop was like like do u mean u want it chrome or gloss black?.... no i said flat!!!

·
Registered
604 Posts
should have stopped the black at the bottom of the grille shell but otherwise looks good!!
that's the first thing i thought too. If someone else did it, make yours unique in other ways. Just because someone along time ago designed a spoiler doesn't keep everyone else from using them today.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
I've seen both these cars on ebay, and the first one on craigslist with the exact same pictures - any with you throwing up the "4"?

Nice cars :)

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've seen both these cars on ebay, and the first one on craigslist with the exact same pictures - any with you throwing up the "4"?

Nice cars :)
Sorry might be stupid question but is that when you take a pic of a whip and you flash the 4 with your fingers? I have a tone of pics of the car before it was blacked out and how I was spray painting the grill lol. 6 hours of sanding each one of those lil gaps... and tone pics of it next to my bike..... interested?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts