Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, this is my first post. I am in the market for a cheap Bentley GT and I found one in South Florida with high miles that is in my price range. I am looking for some feedback, is it risky to buy a Bentley with high miles? I have never owned one before so I do not know what costs are going to be involved when I need to service it.

2005 Bentley Continental GT

·
Registered
816 Posts
that car has been around for a long time. make sure there is nothing fishy with it besides the miles. IMHO, it won't be worth the hassle. Save your money and wait until the facelifted one comes out for the 04 and 05's to drop even more $$. You don't want to be the guy that bought a 70,000 mile bentley.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
you can definitely find a good price with decent miles now. look for an 04 or 05, i wouldnt go for one that has 70k miles on it. it will be a purchase well spent but services will be costly around 2k but not very often.

good luck. keep searching and talking to people. also dont be shy about negotiating hard. you can find something and have enough for wheels + a service. wheels are definitely a must. lol.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.