Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
No one is buying these. Couldn't even sell at auction two weeks ago.

·
Registered
638 Posts
These are somewhat silly.

·
Registered
739 Posts
I mean Id rather drive this than a regular plain old conti gt but yeah, I understand why people don't purchase these.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
This will be THE bentley in 30-40years.

Some people said the same thing about the "speeds" and the "supersports" then the supersport drop tops...

Id absolutely go nuts if I could have one of these. But with current income levels Id rather have a bunch of other stuff for the same 350grand.

Id be a buyer if they ever come to the low 200's and Id sell whatever I have to, to get one

I'm also the only guy saying why do all these 4figure HP gallardos and other cars that are now just fancy straight line cars (argue if you want but not gonna change my opinion there) Id just like to see a 50grand package that bumps a w12TT up to 900-1200tq in a continental and you have something just as hilariously fast of a highway car and ticks all the other boxes... A lot easier to let a big bore 12cyl loaf thru traffic and daily use than a high strug italian car.

Obviously a demand for that kind of power in a CGT, look at any renntech v12tt Benz... And 75% of those cars are one wheel drive!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Hmmmmmm

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
They have one at Rusnak too. The problem I see is it has the V8 bumper, and they are already changing the bumper style next year already. Plus its basically just a V8 GT just lighter and tweaked turbos. So its the same engine, lots of carbon fiber, suspension work, brakes, a rear spoiler and decals. They haven't sold the one at Rusnak either and I've seen it there for like 3 weeks now.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They have one at Rusnak too. The problem I see is it has the V8 bumper, and they are already changing the bumper style next year already. Plus its basically just a V8 GT just lighter and tweaked turbos. So its the same engine, lots of carbon fiber, suspension work, brakes, a rear spoiler and decals. They haven't sold the one at Rusnak either and I've seen it there for like 3 weeks now.
Yeah there is a black one two in my area that is not sold either.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
They still have not sold this car. I heard someone offered 310 ($340 something mrsp) and they told me they should of took it. Not sure how long it will sit. Personally I think it's just too expensive for what you get, thats why people are hesitating on the GT3s. I like the titanium exhaust though.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
They still have not sold this car. I heard someone offered 310 ($340 something mrsp) and they told me they should of took it. Not sure how long it will sit. Personally I think it's just too expensive for what you get, thats why people are hesitating on the GT3s. I like the titanium exhaust though.
That's just crazy overpriced!
For $300k I would definitely be thinking of an F car or rather a RR if a sedan is needed. I can't see anyone forking over that much for a Bentley...

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
Yeah, I saw it still there just this morning. They are going to mark it down soon. Along with that phantom nighthawk drop head that still hasn't sold.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
the ONLY problem w this model is the coming supersports, which will be dramatically less expensive, not like it makes a difference when exclusivity is the name of the game.

I still want this thing sooo bad

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
the ONLY problem w this model is the coming supersports, which will be dramatically less expensive, not like it makes a difference when exclusivity is the name of the game.

I still want this thing sooo bad
It's a fact, Bentley treats you like a wet food stamp compared to rolls. Yes I know their cars are faster and quicker. But look at warranty, Bentley only 3 years, rolls 4. Rolls Royce will cover service for 4 years, oil, filters, brakes excluding tires. Bentley, only the first year service is covered, the rest you gotta pay like $1600 and more every following year. Lastly, when you bring in your rolls for service, they actually are obligated to give you a loaner rolls royce while yours is in the shop. Bentley gives you an Audi A4 at Enterprise rent a car. So I'm not buying Bentley any longer. Plus rolls has more prestige than bentley thats why they cost more.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
But if you want a fast Bentley just get the 2016 CGT Speed, they changed the body a bit, lower air dam was redesigned and it has a duck tail on the trunk lid now. It's faster than the GT3 and I think it looks better without the stickers plus you get a more luxurious interior. I saw one come in last week.

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
It's a fact, Bentley treats you like a wet food stamp compared to rolls. Yes I know their cars are faster and quicker. But look at warranty, Bentley only 3 years, rolls 4. Rolls Royce will cover service for 4 years, oil, filters, brakes excluding tires. Bentley, only the first year service is covered, the rest you gotta pay like $1600 and more every following year. Lastly, when you bring in your rolls for service, they actually are obligated to give you a loaner rolls royce while yours is in the shop. Bentley gives you an Audi A4 at Enterprise rent a car. So I'm not buying Bentley any longer. Plus rolls has more prestige than bentley thats why they cost more.

Guess I got the royal treatment then when they gave me a 5yr old audi a6 for a loaner LOL. But thats palm beach for ya, id expect LA or beverly hills to do better than that for a loaner at least a brand new model audi.

I wasnt comparing anything to a rolls here, just the cgt lineup.

the 16 facelift doesnt do anything for me. it looks a lot less regal and elegant with the new front end.

as far as speed goes, i still say id rather have a 1200hp cgt than any tt lambo. Idk why nobodys doing it, basically a more practical veyron if someone did it

1 - 20 of 27 Posts