Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to go out on a limb and predict a crazy race. Adrian Sutil and Vitaly Petrov on the podium.
Yes, I know that is crazy, but Spa usually is crazy.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
496 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

May I ask where all the Vettel is a better drive than Hamilton people are now? Once again your boy has made a dumb ass move, Petrov doesn't even do this kind of shit and he's a rookie.

Hamilton or Webber 2010 WDC! McLaren 2010 WCC!!

·
Registered
816 Posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

May I ask where all the Vettel is a better drive than Hamilton people are now? Once again your boy has made a dumb ass move, Petrov doesn't even do this kind of shit and he's a rookie.

Hamilton or Webber 2010 WDC! McLaren 2010 WCC!!
Vettel is a better driver than Hamilton in my opinion, you use a helpless mistake in this case to try and make a point? Hamilton is a tool and always will be, he lacks the raw skill to go far in F1. Vettel is the next Schumacher.

I do want Webber to win the championship, Red Bull constructors. McLaren is a joke.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Vettel is a better driver than Hamilton in my opinion, you use a helpless mistake in this case to try and make a point? Hamilton is a tool and always will be, he lacks the raw skill to go far in F1. Vettel is the next Schumacher.

I do want Webber to win the championship, Red Bull constructors. McLaren is a joke.
Let's Dissect this..

1) "Vettel is a better driver than Hamilton..."

01 Lewis Hamilton 182
02 Mark Webber 179
03 Sebastian Vettel 151
04 Jenson Button 147
05 Fernando Alonso 141
06 Felipe Massa 109
07 Robert Kubica 104
08 Nico Rosberg 102
09 Adrian Sutil 45
10 Michael Schumacher 44
11 Rubens Barrichello 30
12 Kamui Kobayashi 21
13 Vitaly Petrov 19
14 Vitantonio Liuzzi 13
15 Nico Hulkenberg 10

2. " you use a helpless mistake in this case to try and make a point?"
This was FARRRR from a helpless mistake. Whatever that means...
Was an immature, inexperienced failure of pass.
Everyone say's that from the press, to all the teams. Everyone but Christian Horner.

3. "Hamilton is a tool and always will be, he lacks the raw skill to go far in F1. "
Part 1 - Hamilton is a tool and will always be.
I guess there is no way to argue your opinion of someone. I dislike Alonso as well however I would never say part 2 of this statement.
"He lacks the raw skill to go far in F1"
Well, this one is just wayyyyyyyyyyyy to easy.

Lastly I would not mind if Webber pulled of the win. Saying McLaren is a joke however is as intelligent as point 3 from above.

I am surprised that someone like yourself who is involved in the race world makes comments like this....

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
****!
Totally missed it! Thought they were still on summer break...

·
Registered
496 Posts

Maybe before you call hamilton a tool, you should go read Vettel's twitter feed where he is openly talking shit to people and saying they aren't in F1.... Your boy is failing hard at PR right now. Also Hamilton 1 Champion, Vettel 0, Hamilton Currently leads the Championship, Vettel does not.

Don't even make that argument that hamilton has the best car, because the red bull has dominated F1 for a season and a half. How many races has Vettel thrown away this year? How many pole positions has he wasted? How many team mates has hamilton taken out this year compared to Vettel? Hamilton has the race craft, he is probably the best driver out there in the wet.

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Maybe before you call hamilton a tool, you should go read Vettel's twitter feed where he is openly talking shit to people and saying they aren't in F1.... Your boy is failing hard at PR right now. Also Hamilton 1 Champion, Vettel 0, Hamilton Currently leads the Championship, Vettel does not.

Don't even make that argument that hamilton has the best car, because the red bull has dominated F1 for a season and a half. How many races has Vettel thrown away this year? How many pole positions has he wasted? How many team mates has hamilton taken out this year compared to Vettel? Hamilton has the race craft, he is probably the best driver out there in the wet.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts