Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So yeah, like the title says, have been on holiday in Cannes and on the way back to Germany I stayed in Maranello one night. That means shots from Monaco/Cannes/Saint Tropez/Sant Agata Bolognese/San Cesario Sul panaro/..

Over 12GB photos, here are a few I edited so far. I would highly appreciate tips to improve the photos. Shot with Canon EOS 550D.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way, the owner of the KTM X-Bow was really cool. He let a guy sit in it, then he gave the guy the steering wheel and said "Let's go!!" and accelerated a few meters. The guy was shocked since he still had the steering wheel in his hands (which wasn't connected to the car anymore). Pretty cool guy ;)

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
All the pics look great, but the one with the blue and yellow zondas looks off a little.

and the f50 being blurry
.... just saying ... ;)

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
All the pics look great, but the one with the blue and yellow zondas looks off a little.

and the f50 being blurry
.... just saying ... ;)
Thanks, but yes, I did realise that the F50 is blurry lol. I'm just fckin proud that I was fast enough to take a photo of it. It was driving by in Monaco, I grabbed the camera, turned around and shot this pic. Lucky that I even got one :D

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fresh photos.

Epic fail. But funny owner :p When another police man came just after this happened he put on his seatbelt and said nicely "Heyyy!" Then he accelerated slooowly around the corner, still smiling at the police man. Once you couldn't see the F430 any more you heard it accelerating full throttle up to 3rd gear.. lol

Another epic fail. Look at the owner and think about his age..

More shots of the Zonda Uno (I know you all want them :p )

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is indeed a very good collection of some of the best ones in the industry. There's a complete sect of the best one that anyone would love to have. I think that it would be a very good thing to have such a collection. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful collection.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts