Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Ladies and Gentleman

My name is Jeff, I am a car broker shipping restored and project vintage (1970 and back) cars overseas. I am also the owner operator of a car restoration and fabrication shop. I also specialize in locating NOS parts for older vehicles. I enjoy these forums and have been reading here for about a year now. I hope to be able to put in some words here in there when they fit and learn alot more.

Jeff

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Welcome aboard. Enjoy the free Mojitos!

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Dear Jeff - They are free

Was censored :(

Dear B. _ When we gtg in the future, round of mojitos on you.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Welcome to the 4, enjoy the festivities.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

just finished this for myself, first car i have had time to build for myself in the past 5 years, 1956 cadillac 1 owner before me, ordered for the owners wife at the salt lake city dealership in 1955. this is original paint and interior car, i just did a engine transplant and all new suspension upgrades and new brakes and stereo. this was a quickie 4 week job, cant make money on my won cars sorry for the bad pics....

car i restored for my wife 4 years ago, since sold it and bought something else

last project i finished for a customer about 3 weeks ago, new frame bumper to bumper. all modern suspension rides like a cadillac but still has a half ton payload and he tows his 24 foot ski boat. built 302 with a 5 speed. custom made 17" steelies with custome made red line tires on it. original paint truck.

built this for myself as a over christmas week art project, it sits in my office in my house in front of my desk. all the work was done by me but the tank paint and it was done by a friend of mine named jayme at bluemoon kustoms. 1978 sachs balboa severly modified frame, built 72cc ported and polished race motor with alot of rare race parts on it and yes it runs and rides!

where my Sachs moped now sits,

this is a 1972 honda ct70 i restomodded for a customer. completly street legal 158cc engine with a 5 speed and such, top speed of 72 mph with 165lb me on it!

1968 datsun 521 truck i did for a customer in TN, custom extended bedsides to match the rocker height on the cab, lowered with custom built parts for the front end to retain factory suspension and steering capabilities. installed a rebuilt and cammed 1600l motor in it with a 5 speed transmission, also painted the whole truck.

a few of my restored and original cb and cl hondas (i have a soft spot for those also)

Built this truck basically from scratch, this was mock and it was finished and shot for Roll and Pleats Cover 7 monthes later. i used the upper 6 inches of the roof line of the truck and that was it. the rest was mock up trash at the time. i built this truck 6 years ago

built this car 4 years ago for myself centerfold in super rod magazine, first 80s car ever printed in super rod.

Sorry alot of the pics are my stuff now that i look through my photobucket that is mainly all that is on there. most of my customers prefer to keep there car builds private until they go to shows or get shot for magazines.

the black truck, the sachs moped, the CT70, and the cadillac all were built within the past 9 monthes. there were also a few repair mechanical jobs in there since i repair alot of previous customers cars that do not get driven alot and i do repairs to older restorations. i can do basically it all but upolstery. i do not sew thats about it.... hahaha

sorry for the long post but i hope you enjoyed.
Cookie

·
Registered
327 Posts
Built this truck basically from scratch, this was mock and it was finished and shot for Roll and Pleats Cover 7 monthes later. i used the upper 6 inches of the roof line of the truck and that was it. the rest was mock up trash at the time. i built this truck 6 years ago

Cookie
I love this truck. I saw similar one in my hometown, but instead of the red paint, its all rusted. Super loud, and bada$$.

So did you just get random parts and make them fit together? Did you get one frame?

Sweet cars man, looks like a fun job. Welcome to the 4.

·
Registered
936 Posts

last project i finished for a customer about 3 weeks ago, new frame bumper to bumper. all modern suspension rides like a cadillac but still has a half ton payload and he tows his 24 foot ski boat. built 302 with a 5 speed. custom made 17" steelies with custome made red line tires on it. original paint truck.
Sick Ford. I have a buddy that has been looking for a vintage pickup to haul his wakeboard boat.

I am from NC, but out in Texas now. Too bad.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL texas is good for me i ship cars also.

as for the crown vic, it had custome control arms top and bottom with air ride front and read. the rear end was a 2 link with a satchel link so i could get enough travel for the long back end of the car but not loose my back seat.

as for the red austin bantam truck. i built the the frame from scratch and the body. the bed was hand built but i used a tailgate off of a cushman truckster. the motor and transmission were a heavilly built 20r-22r hybrid with an aluminum 5 speed transmission behind it. as for the reason for no doors the truck was just shy of 37" tall. so i climbed in through the roof. when i stood beside it (i am 5'5") my lowerest rib sat on the roof.

thanks for all the compliments guys!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts