Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone if you remember last year I posted my Evo and its first stage of looks, well I blew the motor and basically went all out this year with a brand new fully built engine with all forged and turbo tuff internals then I also went and rebuilt the trans along with the tcase so everything is brand new and horsepower ready. The car made 545awhp on E85 @26lb around 7400rpm. It also has anti lag, 2 step launch control, 2 varible tunes both e85 and 91(for winter), no lift to shift, and speed density. I'm basically done building the car this year with all this new stuff but over winter I'll be getting more goodies and hopefully get some videos next year of it. :bow1:

·
Registered
553 Posts
I love this gen of evo they are more aggressive than the new one
also you have a awesome whip man enjoy it.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys! The shifter always gets weird looks and comments hahah but I might get an ARC Titan shift knob. Truth yes that is an ARC intake and also the heat shield is from them.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thanks guys! The shifter always gets weird looks and comments hahah but I might get an ARC Titan shift knob. Truth yes that is an ARC intake and also the heat shield is from them.
I had an ARC on my s2000, thats why I spotted it immediately. The intake was comprised of two sections. The problem that I had with my ARC was the unit heat soaking, they do flow very well though. The ARC is an extremely rare intake with mackin industries being the sole importer.
Your EVO looks money, and that's coming from an STI guy. Enjoy it in good health and always keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks man! I just try to keep it clean and unique. Probably going to do a voltex front over winter and waiting on some wheels from Japan so I can have 10.5" rubber all around for super grip lol if the are too wide for the stock body I might do wide body...

·
Registered
386 Posts
nice ride,

what age range are you in (ballpark is ok)

not sure what it is but I'm in my 30s and even though its a nice car I cant imagine having "twerk it" on my rear wing or that shift "knob"

is having stickers all over the interior a thing?

serious question

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lmao it's ok I'm 24 and it's just a mixture of different japanese styles plus twerk it is a local crew in Denver that I support. It's kinda ironic though that the wing twerks when driving so everyone gets a kick out of it lol I have young and older people taking pics of the car when I'm driving.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts