Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was recently in London and saw this beautiful car and got the pleasure of hearing it's exhaust note which sounded incredible, unfortunately I couldn't get a video for you all to enjoy it as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
nice

·
Registered
19 Posts
Matte black on an Aston just doesn't do it for me. Don't get me wrong, it's still nice but it takes away the class a little. If you're going matte black, you need the right set of aggressive wheels to match.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Yeah, there's a matt black Vantage lives down the road from me here in London. I just don't thinks it's great.

On a similar note I saw a matt white 'carbon fibre' wrapped Merc SL the other day. Massive thumbs down!

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
I think the car looks great, but I do agree with some of the others, aston martin is simmply stunning the way it is. I love the light blue/ grey color!

·
Registered
333 Posts
I've been on the fence about the whole matte trend, although there are some excellent examples out there. I'm thinking this might not be one of them. I was further discouraged by the the Matte Seafoam Green VW Jetta that was briefly parked outside my house this past weekend.....

·
Registered
183 Posts
Matte black on an Aston just doesn't do it for me. Don't get me wrong, it's still nice but it takes away the class a little. If you're going matte black, you need the right set of aggressive wheels to match.
Exactly what I was going to say.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts