Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking into a family vacation (wife &twin 12yo boys) and thinking of going to the Beaches Resort in Turks and Caicos. It's pretty expensive for us. Looks like it's going to cost us about 10 grand. I know food and drinks are covered but it's still a lot of cheddar. If anyone here has been here before could you tell me about any pros/cons about this place?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
if its a lot of money, why not go to Jamaica or Dominican Republic? i guarantee you there are resorts on par if not better for half the price.

·
Registered
220 Posts
we stayed at amanyara then gansevoort in t&c.. from gansevoort we walked by beaches.. the beach is really nice, however i can't comment much on the hotel. i'm not a fan of all inclusives. 10k just for the hotel? for 1k a night i'd go to somewhere like grace bay club before beaches.
we are headed to parrot cay next month, but that doesn't look like a place for 2 -12 year olds..

·
Registered
37 Posts
Last time we went we stayed at the Royal West Indies resort - grace bay on one of the number one beaches in the world. We had the kids with us and there is plenty to do with them as well. Great value for what you get there in my opinion and I don't like to "rough it" for lack of a better term lol.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the tips guys.......the plans have been changed for our vacation though.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Any other recs for best resort in T&C?
Wife and I want a getaway there...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts