Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well our second beach house is just about done and we are thinking of getting a vehicle to keep out there to run around the island in, put kayaks on and maybe pull our small 13'' Whaler skiff.

I was leaning towards an older Mercedes 300TD wagon.
It looks proper, reliable, can haul a good bit, would have a hitch, and roof racks. Also vintage and cool is a plus.

Any suggestions on a reliable car with the capabilities listed above?

Also, teaser pic of said beach house....

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
If luxury isnt a requirement you can enjoy some fun in the sun with one of these

·
Registered
667 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looking to stay under 6K! Just thought it would be better than a golf cart done up.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Don't be a ****. Get a Jeep.

Or if you want a true beach vehicle, get a Manx. Retro, very fun to drive, and a classic beach rig.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Not sure that would be proper TBlack J...
If he has a hair on his fratboy haircut ass, he will get the Manx. He'll look like one of the Beach Boys circa 1968 in that thing. The chicks will dig him and his Diddy will wax poetic about the good old days down at Hilton Head.

It's a lock. Get the Manx.

·
Deer Whisperer
5,493 Posts
Preach it brother!

Show young OldMoney the way to the promise land...
Can I get an AMEN!

Seriously, I am just excited everytime I see a post of his come up. I just never know. Mad props to the guy for just throwing it out there evertime and not backing down. He takes the comments in stride and just keeps coming back each time with more over the top comments and pictures and questions. It really is like a car wreck. I want to turn away but I just can't.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts