Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else from the 4 going to Glendale for the BCS Championship game on Jan. 10th? I'm roadtripping with my roommates, can't wait for it. GO DUCKS!

·
Registered
406 Posts
I went when Alabama played Texas. Go SEC!

·
Registered
271 Posts
Go Big East! Hoping UConn is about to take out South Florida right now to goto a BCS Championship game!

·
10,594 Posts
It will be a good game. Auburn will be favored but the Ducks aren't the
"the little sisters of the poor"

GO PAC 10 !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
I've gone to football games in the SEC area...........I will say they are an interesting experience. I dunno, it seems like most of the SEC schools are in areas there is nothing else to do besides sports.

Luckily I've been fortunate enough to be able to see some pretty sweet sporting events. I think the best sports event I've been a part of was Duke/UNC. Green Bay Packers getting upset by the NYG in the 2007 NFC Championship game. 2004 Western Conference Finals Lakers/Wolves where Kobe threw down that SICK reverse. 2003 NFC Wildcard game, 49ers coming back from like 25 down.

I dunno, I don't think I could ever be in a SEC area.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
This game will be pretty sweet.

IMO The best athletes in the Pac-10 are on offense and the best athletes in the SEC are on defense. It should be a really good game.

Still undecided how I think Cam Newton will do in the NFL. He reminds me a lot of Vince Young. Kind of a weird release where he side arms it..........I think he'll be better because he seems to be a better passer than Young and has a better work ethic.

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
I'm a Gator fan so I'm rooting for Auburn to keep it in the SEC. Should be a great offensive showcase.
Look forward to see what Penn State can do against the Gators.......

and for the BCS....GO DUCKS!!!

·
Registered
633 Posts
This game will be pretty sweet.

IMO The best athletes in the Pac-10 are on offense and the best athletes in the SEC are on defense. It should be a really good game.

Still undecided how I think Cam Newton will do in the NFL. He reminds me a lot of Vince Young. Kind of a weird release where he side arms it..........I think he'll be better because he seems to be a better passer than Young and has a better work ethic.
Watching him playing the otehr day, he looked more like Vick to me....he has a hellified arm. That one pass he threw into the endzone looked like a 45-50+ pass in the air right on target too!!! Whether he can adapt to the complicated NFL offense is the question. Which is why quarterbacks that come out early sit the bench longer before they start no matter the skill.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I'll be rooting for my HOKIES.... Stanford is no joke.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts