Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since others are doin it, figured us BC members oughta check in as well!

Vancouver raised (but not born) apart from a 6 year stint in Ontario. Currently 2 weeks from finishing my Undergrad at Simon Fraser. Don't drive anything nearly as fancy as some on here, but I love my cars and watches as much as any other L4Per. Hopefully we can get some local events/meetups going!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
5 months and no repsonses! WOW! Vancouver is way under represented!
I am coming to Vancouver for a week later this summer would love to pull together a drive, if there is anyone to drive with!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It seems many of them aren't on this board, however. Christiancoach: It would be great to get something going for when you're here. MMOTION is right, there are TONS of great cars here; it's just a matter of connecting with people.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I'm just outside of abbotsford!! Go canucks!

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I will be in Vancouver this weekend. I am coming up Friday night, hoping to do something car related. I will be occupied from 9 to 5 Saturday through Monday, but am open Saturday and Sunday night.
Anyone know of, or want to plan a small get together?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Italian & French Car & Motorcycle Display Sunday June 19th 11am-3pm at Waterfront Park - 200-Block West Esplanade, North Vancouver, BC. Just over 200m from the Lonsdale Quay Transit Bay

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As I mentioned on the other forum, I'm definitely down. Sunday works best for me as I'm busy Saturday night. It would be nice to get some other cars out as well, but I do not know that many local L4P/6speeders. I'll send you a PM with my contact info.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Does anyone have any more information about this "Cruise In"?
"It was friday night i believe on main street in north vancouver in the parking lot of tim hortons.1384 main street is tim hortons address.Its between Harbour AVE and Lynn AVE."
I attended this last year with my friend Dan and there were some really nice people and some cool cars there.
I was thinking this might be a great place to get together.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
It is officially unofficial. A couple of us are planning to meet up on Friday at 6pm:
1384 main street Tim Hortons, North Vancouver. Its between Harbour AVE and Lynn AVE.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm from BC!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts