Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
933 Posts
We are a designated starting point for Orange County to Motor4Toys in Woodland Hills. Please join us early Sunday morning for a coffee and light breakfast fare before we take off for the event. We are located at17141 Palmdale Street Huntington Beach, CA 92647. The drive from BBI to the event is approximately one hour. This is a great event and brings out a bevy of exotic and rare automobiles.

Meeting time starts at 5AM, super bright and early! This is for a good cause so come on out and join the L4P Fam! :clap:

·
Registered
509 Posts
Was hoping you guys would make it out and have a starting point! This show is like C&C times three..

I'll be there with a few other cars, hope you and Doug had a great Thanksgiving =)

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Was hoping you guys would make it out and have a starting point! This show is like C&C times three..

I'll be there with a few other cars, hope you and Doug had a great Thanksgiving =)
Thank you, EVERYONE is invited! Please show your support for the kids. Last year over 5,000 vehicles showed and 25,000 toys were given. :D

·
Registered
241 Posts
What's the departure time from DC?

The HRE group is meeting at BBI before heading up there, any chance of a combined drive?

·
Registered
17 Posts
coming from san diego....do i go straight to dc or meet up at bbi first? any riders from sd wanna cruz up?!

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Anyone who has signed up for this please note: The Starting Point has been changed. BBI Autosport is nt the spot.

17141 Palmdale Street
Huntington Beach, CA 92647

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Depart HRE: 3:59 AM sharp
HRE Performance Wheels
2611 Commerce Way, Suite D
Vista, CA 92563

Depart BBI: 5:14 AM sharp
BBI Autosport
17141 Palmdale St.
Huntington Beach, CA 92647

Arrive 6:30:
Motor 4 Toys (Anthem Building in Warner Center)
21555 Oxnard St.
Woodland Hills, CA 91367

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Drop your toy by DC Motors between now and Sunday and recieve 50% off our silver detail:

*hand wash & wax
*wheels cleaned & shined
*tires cleaned, treated & protected
*vacuum floor mats/carpet/trunk
*windows cleaned

·
5,744 Posts
Damn it's going to be an early morning haha. See everyone at BBI.

-Markus-

·
Registered
279 Posts
OMFG thats early...oh well i'll see you guys at BBI then even though it'll be driving wayyyy out of my way to get there

1 - 20 of 40 Posts