Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just did my nerdist obligation and pre-ordered BF4. I wanted to start a thread for those interested and who will be playing upon release. In case you guys have not seen/heard of it, a video of gameplay footage can be seen here:

I am a huge fan of the series and am looking forward to this release. I can be found on the PS3 currently with Battlefield 3, if anyone plays shoot me a PM with your User ID, Always looking for more people to play with.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I had a blast with BF3. Had to stop playing it because my laptop just couldn't keep up with it anymore. Going to build a new PC by BF4 time so I can enjoy this in its full graphical glory.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why preorder this when it's coming out a month before ps4...? why not wait and get it on ps4?
If they release more concrete information about the PS4 release at E3, and say that BF4 will be available on PS4 then I will switch over my reservation. No biggie.

·
Registered
123 Posts
It looks fantastic, will really be a great launch for next gen games. Can't wait to play this on my new setup...will anyone else be playing PC?

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Looks just like BF3 to me.
The only reason why I would buy 4 would be if they got rid of all the annoying stuff from 3 and kept the good stuff as it is.

·
9,999 Posts
Looks just like BF3 to me.
The only reason why I would buy 4 would be if they got rid of all the annoying stuff from 3 and kept the good stuff as it is.
I haven't played #3 but I'll be checking this one out at least for the seemingly far enhanced visuals and special effects, etc.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
what annoying stuff?
Vehicle handling - Choppers, jets and jeeps
Delay- still taking shots after being behind cover for several seconds already.
Knife- hitting the key like mofo and just getting one knife move in like 30 seconds. Also very often you cant knife people even if they dont move at all like for instance on the mortar.
Granates - just suck all the way. The time delay of 2 minutes sucks, they are like rocks to throw and you cant really place them (been a nade expert on CSS back in the day)
Tripod- gets erected when you dont want it to and doenst when you need it to.
You can distroy buildings but a dustbin is indestructible and doesnt even move.
Getting caught on peanuts is just a joke! Both on foot as well as in a tank, on a bike etc. made me crack 2 mouses so far.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
I JUST bought BF3 like 20 minutes ago if anyone wants to add me.

Redlinegaming is my Xbox id

I'm waiting for GTA5 to come out

·
Banned
4,072 Posts
I think BF3s campaign is amazing. A little on the short side, but I absolutely loved it.

The online play not so much lulz.

I can't wait to play the campaign for bf4

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think BF3s campaign is amazing. A little on the short side, but I absolutely loved it.

The online play not so much lulz.

I can't wait to play the campaign for bf4
I bought it and went straight to online. I havent even played campaign mode on it. Online is great once you get the hang of it. Alot less of a learning curve than the COD series.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Does anyone have the bf3 premium pack that comes with all 6 expansions? Just wondering if its worth the money or if I should buy them separately.

·
Banned
6,957 Posts
Does anyone have the bf3 premium pack that comes with all 6 expansions? Just wondering if its worth the money or if I should buy them separately.
I do. I say yes. You get some pretty awesome maps, new game modes (I think "rush" wasnt there before) and most importantly you get bikes, which are hella fun!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts