1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
so sick.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Love the color. Just found out the other day that a guy not to far from me has one in a 6 speed! Can't wait to see it!

·
Registered
376 Posts
I dont get a couple things about the picture.
-Why would they go with an old body style for the movie? You would think they would have chose the Aventador.
-What is up with the license plate? If it was for the Batman movie I would think it wouldn't have a plate at all, and if it did it wouldn't use 4 instead of an A.

Love the car, the color is one of my favorites.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I dont get a couple things about the picture.
-Why would they go with an old body style for the movie? You would think they would have chose the Aventador.
-What is up with the license plate? If it was for the Batman movie I would think it wouldn't have a plate at all, and if it did it wouldn't use 4 instead of an A.

Love the car, the color is one of my favorites.

I don't think anyone said that this was a movie car. They are using an Aventador for The Dark Knight Rises.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Yeah, I think Padholdr is just confused and thought the title meant it was gonna be used for the new batman movie. Honest mistake.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yeah, It's just a Murci with that tag on it, and I said teaser because I have a full shoot of the car that I haven't edited yet!

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
I just realized how in the United States, cities don't have their own license plates, but Gotham City which is in the US, has its own city license plate. lol. k done. back on topic.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Love the color. Just found out the other day that a guy not to far from me has one in a 6 speed! Can't wait to see it!
Hey Chip, yep it's too bad you couldn't make it out to our Marrakesh event on Friday. It was CRAZY!!! Here is a short vid of Greyson's LP640 in Grigio Telesto (and others)....as you said....with a 6-SPEED! See you soon, bud!

Exotic Meet: Lamborghinis-Ferraris-Aston Martin... Exclusive Behind the Scenes - YouTube

P.S. I've given up trying to embed this damn video. I tried every trick I know, but I must be missing something. I'll edit it if someone can help. Thanks. -Chris

1 - 20 of 28 Posts