Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gentlemen,

THE BAHRAIN SUPER CAR CLUB hosted its sixth meet and the first of the new year on Saturday 26 January 2013.
This time we gathered near the Bahrain International Circuit. While the guys started arriving we snapped a few pics and every one socialized. The plan was to have a long drive, considering were on a small island that's kinda funny......but it was a great 40 min+ drive. We drove all the way from the BIC to the very southern tip of Bahrain to DURRAT AL BAHRAIN. It was a beautiful day and all these gorgeous rides turned up.
I would like to say thank you to all our members who made an effort to come join us for the meet and thanks to our new member m7ammed135 for taking pics. Also thanks to SL55K for taking pics and editing them. Thanks to JonnieBravo for kindly being the camera car :)

Well here are the pics, enjoy......

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Hello
Great event. Would like to ask if you are one of the admins that organize these events?
If so please send me a message. A few friends and I started a car blog in the middle east. We brought the idea of cars and coffee to Saudi Arabia. We have done 3 events so far. We would love to feature/ work with you in the future.
You can see us on facebook at Superior Automotive Blog
Best,
Bader

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello
Great event. Would like to ask if you are one of the admins that organize these events?
If so please send me a message. A few friends and I started a car blog in the middle east. We brought the idea of cars and coffee to Saudi Arabia. We have done 3 events so far. We would love to feature/ work with you in the future.
You can see us on facebook at Superior Automotive Blog
Best,
Bader
Bader

Yes I am one of the three admins/founders who organizes Bahrain Supercar Club meets. You can PM me if you have anything in mind. you can always join in our meets when you see them on the FB page.

Ejaz

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Bader

Yes I am one of the three admins/founders who organizes Bahrain Supercar Club meets. You can PM me if you have anything in mind. you can always join in our meets when you see them on the FB page.

Ejaz
Great news!
Can i please have a link to your facebook page?
I have informed our CEO and will send you a PM with his response

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great news!
PM Sent. We'll see if we can make something work together.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
PM Sent. We'll see if we can make something work together.
Great news!
Hey y'all, I believe there were some talks about some BSC guys attending the Superior Cars & Coffee in Shargya...I added MN to the group round that time...Looking forward to seeing some epic collaborations in the future!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey y'all, I believe there were some talks about some BSC guys attending the Superior Cars & Coffee in Shargya...I added MN to the group round that time...Looking forward to seeing some epic collaborations in the future!
InshaAllah bro.
Wow! Great Cars and looks like some great people as well!!
Cheers Brother.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts