Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I would like to introduce to you all a new car enthusiasts club in Bahrain.... THE BAHRAIN SUPER CAR CLUB.

Our first meet was on 28 April and it wa a wonderful gathering, a small one but that's cos everyone was busy with F1, GP2 and local races. The meet started off in a private residence and then we went for a nice long drive to Amwaj Islands and chilled in an awesome Coffee shop. Here are the pics....

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
More....

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
More....

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More....

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

There will be another meet in two weeks and hopefully we'll have some new/old faces and lot of customers and enthusiasts cars :)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Welcome 0-60! Amazing pictures! Hope to see more of you on here.

P.S. get some Bahraini's on L4P if you can, we need more from the Middle East on here!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome 0-60! Amazing pictures! Hope to see more of you on here.

P.S. get some Bahraini's on L4P if you can, we need more from the Middle East on here!
BG

Thanks Brother. I will get the fella's to sign up here. Need someone to send me some L4P decals.

Reactions: BG

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
0-60 I am your man. PM me info and I will get stickers to you to represent. Would love to have more members from Bahrain join us here on L4P.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
0-60 I am your man. PM me info and I will get stickers to you to represent. Would love to have more members from Bahrain join us here on L4P.
Thanks Bro, Sending PM now.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
BG

Thanks Brother. I will get the fella's to sign up here. Need someone to send me some L4P decals.
Raw will hook you up with the stuff.

I wish the guys in Saudi were as organized as you guys, it is a pain to get something going on over here.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Raw will hook you up with the stuff.

I wish the guys in Saudi were as organized as you guys, it is a pain to get something going on over here.
Its my military training that keeps us organized. LOL

Reactions: BG

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Ahleen :)
very nice cars!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
shoot im still stunned by the grounds of the residence havnt noticed the rides lol .Love the setting , the garage , the rides are all badass. Beautiful everything

1 - 20 of 24 Posts