Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Cannes this August and saw this SV outside Carlton hotel, right behind a SLR 722 Roadster but did not catch that on the pics...;) sorry for the bad pics, just went past it on my way to Antibes......also saw a LP 550-2 Valentino Balboni that night in Cannes and a black Carrera GT!

Attachments

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Taken in London this summer is a purple SV (in the background, and to the far left, a red SV and behind the Matte Pink SV is an SLR 722 rdstr. Sorry for the blurry pic. I'm sure 4wheelsoflux has seen these in London aswell :)

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Hint hint. There is also a turquise blue one and I believe they all belong to the Qatar royal family. That is where the plates are from.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
I would like to see the 570-4 SL in some of those fruitful colors.....:whistle:
There is a pink 08 superleggera in London that is actually local and not arab owned. Car spotting in London makes me bored seeing all the regular cars in ATL.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
close to the top of this page, you will see the current thread you are viewing. next to it, you will see the link luxury4play.com. Click on it. Then scroll to choose a topic for your thread like lotus or something and click on it. At the top of the threads existing in that topic, there should be an icon that says "start new thread". Click and begin. Tadah!!!!!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
love the color

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
close to the top of this page, you will see the current thread you are viewing. next to it, you will see the link luxury4play.com. Click on it. Then scroll to choose a topic for your thread like lotus or something and click on it. At the top of the threads existing in that topic, there should be an icon that says "start new thread". Click and begin. Tadah!!!!!!
This is what I love to see. Thanks for helping out a new member. :)

Oh and the Al Thani family has all cars modded and all crazy.

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
This is what I love to see. Thanks for helping out a new member. :)

Oh and the Al Thani family has all cars modded and all crazy.
Thanks Aimee! Glad to help. Believe it or not, I found out this morning how to do it. haha As for the Pink LP670, I asked him what was under the Matte Pink wrap and he told me it was originaly orange.

·
Registered
2,819 Posts
awesome cars but im not really feeling that big ass SV on the side of the car... still some crazy colors.... Everyone got lambos out there or what? lol...

Did anyone catch top gear when the SV670 went up against that slr722, it was a good run

1 - 20 of 37 Posts