Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've seen some purchase consideration threads for SUV's and I got to say if anyone is in the market for one, seriously give the 2014 Durango a look. I feel in love with the Hemi matched to the smooth 8-Speed and bam...was sold.

Here's a pic of the ride to share for the hell of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
I saw an ad for it today, I was surprised to the level of quality the Durango has evolved to. It's very nice, well-designed like the new Jeep Grand Cherokee.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Domestic-wise, Dodge has directed their focus to aesthetics much more than any other manufacturer, and it has paid off. The details, such as color-matching, are tastefully done on most new Dodge vehicles--at least on the more optioned models.

·
Registered
494 Posts
The Durango is surprisingly not too bad. Haven't driven one yet, but I've heard the improvements make it far better than the old one.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I've seen some purchase consideration threads for SUV's and I got to say if anyone is in the market for one, seriously give the 2014 Durango a look. I feel in love with the Hemi matched to the smooth 8-Speed and bam...was sold.

Here's a pic of the ride to share for the hell of it.
I believe I have a few in my inventory!! The Durango is definitely a lot nicer than the older ones.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In the sea of Explorers, Pathfinders, MDX's, Arcadia's, or any mid-sized SUV with 3rd row, the Durango beats them all. The Hemi V-8 alone won me over while all others ran 6's. Actually I think aside from the '14 RRSport with the S/C V-8 only Dodge offers an V-8 option.

The '14 Durango's interior is pretty bitchin too!

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Durango is surprisingly not too bad. Haven't driven one yet, but I've heard the improvements make it far better than the old one.
I hate to admit it but I'm having more fun driving this than my '14 RR HSE. The Durango can be driven like a hot rod.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I love the new durangos. Any more pics? The Srt8 Jeep wheels look badass.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Mean looking ride!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts