·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Horrible!
Looks like it has NY plates on

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
I really hope its not who I think it is.

I know @davidlinn_ny was in miami and has the same spec aventador, I hope its not him

Prayers out to who ever it may be that was involved

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
His Avy was gloss black, and that one almost looks matte black. Could be just the morning light making it not reflect the same. RIP to the passenger. Hope everyone else makes it.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I really hope its not who I think it is.

I know @davidlinn_ny was in miami and has the same spec aventador, I hope its not him

Prayers out to who ever it may be that was involved
I hope it's not him, but it seems like the aventador that crashed is mate black, @davidlinn_ny aventador is black only...

·
Registered
264 Posts
My heart truly goes out to the family of the deceased. I lost two immediate family members to a fatal accident years ago and that was no ones fault, just a case of unfortunate events. This kind of stuff pisses me off, though. Driver lives (usually the case) and the innocent person sitting in the passenger seat gets killed.

Speed kills, people!

Unleash your inner speed demons on the track, not the street. Too many stories of innocents paying the price for other peoples stupidity.

God, be with those families...

Reactions: Vick

·
Registered
861 Posts
RIP!!! Passenger of Aventador...Hope the drivers (of the Lambo and Suburban) make a speedy recovery...

·
Registered
237 Posts
RIP to the doctor passenger, man the cabin didn't hold up too well. I wonder would the result be any different if the engine placement was in the front

·
Registered
913 Posts
It's always that bit worse when its the passenger that dies. RIP, Hope the others recover soon.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
That's a lot of guilt to live with for the rest of his life.
Amen to that. I'm no angel on the street, but i do not speed with passengers.

I'm ok if something happens to me, i couldn't live with the guilt of hurting someone else.

Waits for internet police..

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Amen to that. I'm no angel on the street, but i do not speed with passengers.

I'm ok if something happens to me, i couldn't live with the guilt of hurting someone else.

Waits for internet police..
Just because you're reckless by yourself doesn't mean it's okay.

Yappyappyappyappyappyappyapp...

What about the passengers in the other car?

Yappyappyappyaapp.

I hope you're proud of yourself young man.

Yappyappyappyapp.....

·
Registered
92 Posts
Lots of driving situations that we admire in various videos (like exotics meetings) could end up like that, and all it needs is just bad circumstances to turn into a disaster.
That kind of event reminds us that the toys we're playing with are bigger, wilder and potentially more dangerous than the ones we used to play with when we were kids. The more breathtaking it is, the more dangerous it gets.
R.I.P. to the passenger and lots of thoughts to his family and relatives. Hope the driver will recover as quick as possible, and manage to live a beautiful life despite this tragedy.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Terrible. It's a reminder how short life is :(.

Just because you're reckless by yourself doesn't mean it's okay.

Yappyappyappyappyappyappyapp...

What about the passengers in the other car?

Yappyappyappyaapp.

I hope you're proud of yourself young man.

Yappyappyappyapp.....
Have a bit more respect for the point of the thread, if you disagree with someones driving habits, there are PM's.

Reactions: In AWD We Trust
1 - 20 of 22 Posts