Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
So since Ive had my store in Vail, there isnt much free time for anything.

Last time i was on the lake was a year ago before moving back out to Colorado. So last week while on vacation in Cali, i was able to dust off my boat and get her back on the lake for a full day.. she fired right up and cleaned up perfect!

here are some pics from the day.

2003 Malibu Wakesetter VLX

Usually have a ton of stupid weight in the boat but we had 7 people on it so I took a lot out to be safe. So the wake was decent... not the usual crazy that it throws.

http://picasaweb.google.com/100375226395754542553/Lake810?authkey=Gv1sRgCI74hdzi67qYgAE&feat=directlink

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man i suck... haha darn picasa folder. glad u enjoy.

i used to be out atleast twice a week... now once a year.

but i still got it! haha

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
she aint no yacht.. but she will do.. haha

ill have to send pics in sept when I take her out again when i have all my weight in the boat.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nice wake
nice surfing

weak wakeboarding ;)
haha,, yeah i didnt ride, and every was a newb. I will only ride the glass and we were too late to the lake for that so I didnt even bother.

for surfing i usually ride a 4'6" but had all newbs on the boat so I didnt bring it.

my first run i didnt realize all of the fins were on it. For me that kills my ability to do airs and spins so after my first run i took off the fat fin and started to pop it some more.
im a year rusty, and the boat was 3000lbs lighter

1 - 10 of 10 Posts