Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your thoughts on this color? It seems atypical for a Gallardo (or any Lamborghini for that matter). I see more Lambs in darker blues.

Some people were saying the light blue is a "chick color" for a car... I think it looks rather unique. Plus, the owner said there were only 2 in that color and configuration brought to the USA that year. (Oh, and he was kind enough to really open up the throttle when he launched at the end of the video. So listen for that:D)

·
5,744 Posts
I hate to be the guy who always says "Black wheels" but it would really give the car a more aggressive look to it. I personally love the color, just like I love the CGT that is similar....

·
Registered
488 Posts
I dig it, with some hard black wheels it would look good, I dunno about all the yellow, the yellow e-gear cover looks out of place

·
Registered
509 Posts
Throw some black wheels on it and i'd rep it

*edit*

the post above mine shows exactly how'd it look! SEXY!

·
Registered
847 Posts
I looked at a baby blue Gallardo last weekend at The Auto Gallery. I really like the color as long as the interior is dark.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
The car from OP's vid has a weird combo. Yellow manifold, interior trim and calipers don't blend well with light blue.

White or black combined with blue would work better.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think anyone who says a baby blue g is a chick car is a dumbass
that or they don't mind being spanked at stoplights, highway blasts, or drag strips by a "chick"

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
If im not wrong this color is suppose to be limited edition for the Gallardo , I think only 250 where made in baby blue I saw one in a show room it’s a spyder and EVERY thing is baby blue interior , calipers , engine cover …..

1 - 20 of 53 Posts