Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My brother and I had the opportunity to shoot Allen Wong's (of Rego Apps) beautiful Azure Blue Lamborghini Aventador. I have to give all of the photo and editing credit to my brother Michael (@the_drafting_duck on Instagram). He was laying off the back of my truck to get the rolling shots!

Click my Flickr LINK for high res pictures.

Follow us on Instagram:
Me: @alex_low_key
Bro: @the_drafting_duck
Allen: @regoapps

Camera info:
Canon 5D Mark III

Lens info:
Canon 24-70mm F/2.8L II
Rokinon 14mm F/2.8

Thank you for looking!!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I suppose I could do that. I had to resize the original 5000x3300 images on TinyPic. I will set up a Flicker asap.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well done. Great to see Allen get more attention, he is such a humble and deserving guy. Truly inspirational life story; if you ever get the chance to hear him speak, it's amazing what he's overcome and to see how it's shaped his attitude and perspective.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
beautiful

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the compliments guys. Also thanks L4P mods for sharing on Facebook!!

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
"Azure Blue" is a McLaren name, but this blue looks like McLaren's "SLR Blue". Hmmm. Did you verify by checking the paint tag on the underside of the front bonnet? I've only seen "Monterey Blue" and a dark Navy blue on Aventadors.
Allen had this Aventador custom ordered to have Azure Blue paint, from the factory.

To the photographer, perhaps try a slower shutter speed on the rolling shots. It will spin the wheels, and blur the background bringing more of the eye's focus on to your subject, and less on the surroundings.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Allen had this Aventador custom ordered to have Azure Blue paint, from the factory.

To the photographer, perhaps try a slower shutter speed on the rolling shots. It will spin the wheels, and blur the background bringing more of the eye's focus on to your subject, and less on the surroundings.
Incorrect. His car is black, with a very good Azure Blue wrap.

Thanks for the advise about the rolling shots. He didn't do any research about the rolling shots before hand, so now we know for the future.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Great shots, beautiful car.

Followed your brother on IG but yours doesn't seem to work.
Sorry I changed my name. It is now: Alex_Low_Key

·
Registered
101 Posts
Nice pictures. Should have got Allen to get the other Aventadors around as well, like he has before (check his FB page, for those who haven't seen)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts