Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to reach out to anyone in the Phoenix area who would like to help me out.

Im looking to do a photoshoot for my clothing company, I want to get some photos featuring exotics. I would go to cars and coffee and ask around but I don't want to come home empty handed. Im from Canada, right now we have 3 feet of snow and its been tough trying to get nice pictures done that would draw interest into the company. If anyone would be interested in helping me out. Maybe you know hot girls who would be interested as well!?! :wink: I realize its asking allot but its worth a try!

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
If you're willing to go outside of the Phoenix area, there are plenty of qualified agencies that can handle that with no problem. If you're looking for clothing photographer, specifically, I can point you in the right direction. I don't know the scale of your operation, but it's all in what you want to spend.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Maybe you guys misinterpret. Im not looking for photographers or models, the comment of girls was kind of joking. Im just looking to see if someone would meet us to stand in front of his car or sit in it, pretty much use someones vehicle as a prop for a half hour.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
heres some of our stuff.
Its based on creating yourself and the idea that we can make this life what we want it to be.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts