Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fiancee found this incredible recipe for a dessert. It's VERY easy to make and it is downright DELICIOUS. It does, however, take a good bit of time.

I apologize in advance for not having pictures. I didn't think to take any while we were making it.

Here's what you'll need from the grocery store:

24 oz. cream cheese (three 8 oz. packages)
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3 eggs
3/4 cup sugar
36 oz. tub of Toll House chocolate chip cookie dough
Coconut oil
13"x9" glass baking dish

Get yourself a big ass bowl. A big, big bowl. Dump the eggs, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in there. Got it? Good. Now beat it. Beat it good. If you have a hand mixer or a Kitchen-Aid, it will definitely help. Alternately, you can do what I did: Throw everything in a blender and blend the piss out of it. (I highly recommend cutting the cream cheese into small chunks if you do it this way; less strain on the blender.) When everything is blended to a complete liquid, pat yourself on the back. You just made cheesecake. Set that accomplishment to the side for now.

Take your 13"x9" baking pan and grease it with coconut oil (or other greasing agent). You'll want to grease it about 1" up the sides. Trust me on that one. Take your time. Caress the pan. Whisper soft things in its non-existent ears. Tell you how you love the slick feeling of your fingers on its-... I'm sorry. What?

At this point, turn your oven on BAKE. You'll want to set it to 350ºF. Let it start pre-heating.

Now cover the bottom of the pan in a layer of cookie dough roughly 1/4" deep. Do not leave any gaping holes (heh... "gaping holes...") or cracks. This is your crust. It needs to be solid. You'll have to flatten the cookie dough and form it to the pan appropriately.

Once the bottom is covered in cookie dough, pour the entire thing of cheesecake mix over it.

Take your remaining cookie dough and form patties with it. Try to cover as much of the cheesecake mix as you can. I doubt you'll cover the whole thing, but just give it a shot.

Slip the pan on your oven's middle rack and bake it for 40 minutes. Check and see if the center is somewhat firm. It should be. If it is firm, take out the pan and let it cool for about 30 to 45 minutes. Once you can touch the bottom of the pan without burning the ever-loving dog shit out of yourself, stick the entire pan in the refrigerator for a couple hours or until cooled thoroughly.

Now eat it. Stick it in your mouth and love it like the dirty L4P'er you are.

Hope you guys enjoy this. I know I did.

·
14,490 Posts
So going to try this. Thanks for posting it up man. When you texted me the pic of it. I thought it was a giant smoore lol.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You know... you can probably put graham crackers down as a crust and add chocolate to the cheesecake mix. I thought about doing chocolate cookie dough and topping it with cherry preserves for the next go-round.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
When I was doing some baking a couple years ago I remember sometimes thinking "what the heck am I making" but the results are delicious. Dangerously delicious.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Get yourself a big ass bowl.
and blend the piss out of it.
Take your 13"x9" baking pan and grease it with coconut oil (or other greasing agent). You'll want to grease it about 1" up the sides. Trust me on that one. Take your time. Caress the pan. Whisper soft things in its non-existent ears. Tell you how you love the slick feeling of your fingers on its-... I'm sorry. What?
At this point, turn your oven on BAKE. You'll want to set it to 350ºF. Let it start pre-heating.
Do not leave any gaping holes (heh... "gaping holes...") or cracks.
Now eat it. Stick it in your mouth and love it like the dirty L4P'er you are.
Can you please write the most entertaining cookbook?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts