Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
I really don't see what the big deal is... It's a flat bed, with a car on it, and the car is tied down... Really not that big of a deal.

If the car had no straps on it and was riding on the truck, then it would be stupid. But this safe and the car will get there in one piece and nothing wrong has been done.

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
for long distances, i definitely agree that the only way to go is an enclosed and protected trailer.

this was probably being transported a very short distance for filming purposes. im more surprised that the filmmakers would allow the car to just be paraded around LA like that. i wouldve thought that, if not for safety, they would choose an enclosed trailer for privacy atleast!

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I really don't see what the big deal is... It's a flat bed, with a car on it, and the car is tied down... Really not that big of a deal.

If the car had no straps on it and was riding on the truck, then it would be stupid. But this safe and the car will get there in one piece and nothing wrong has been done.

Well the thing about these flatbeds is that it is a really steep climb you gotta put the car through, knowing most flat bed drivers they do NOT transport Aventadors on a daily basis... They burnt the clutch in other words. I may be wrong but still, a tow truck would of done it at least which would be safer with a winch.

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts

·
Registered
2,633 Posts
I had heard that the Aventador was very heavy, guess that must be why they needed that trailer & rig :wink:.

·
Registered
67 Posts

This. Seriously not a big issue.

·
Registered
148 Posts
just wow...............i wonder what condition they delivered it in

·
Registered
217 Posts
I believe he started creating cars cause he was sick of cars not being good quality so he went to Ferrari and ask them to make a car for him and they said no. So he went back to his shop and made the first Lamborghini..

Correct me. I heard this from Adam Carolla

41 - 60 of 62 Posts