Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
You may want to remove your logos from the photos.. I'd hate to see people get the wrong idea later on and think that that's a JP Logistics truck transporting it!

-R

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
You may want to remove your logos from the photos.. I'd hate to see people get the wrong idea later on and think that that's a JP Logistics truck transporting it!

-R
That is exactly what i was thinking..and i actually thought it was JP logistics transporting when i first saw the photos...up until i read the thread more.

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
Not quite, Lamborghini started making tractors right after WWII.
Sarcasm. You don't get.

:whistle:

And by God, seriously. talk about cheaping out and cutting costs.

Time for Christian Bale to give them a wake up call. :smashes lights:
What's next, they feed him McD's and send him to the $9 barber for make up?

·
Registered
6,861 Posts
If that was my car (or any other high priced vehicle), I'd sure as hell want to make sure they are using the best protection and equipment to get my new ride nice and safe. Leaving it out in the elements like that from port to delivery - there's lots that could go wrong. I'm pretty sure JP would have more to say on this.

·
Premium Member
16,811 Posts
Who cares how its delivered?
Can I raise my hand here, cuz I sure as hell do. So many things can go wrong with an unprotected transportation. I don't put JPL in my sig for just no reason. They are simply the best in the business. It isn't bragging if you can back it up and JP crushes the game.

·
Registered
933 Posts
LMAO wow! hadn't seen that one before...
That's how most cars are towed off the streets Germany...saw an Alpina 7 being towed in Hamburg back in '09. It was parallel parked snugly between 2 other cars but all the tow had to do was lift it upwards into the air and drop it directly onto the back of the lorry. It was quite a sight really.

·
Registered
177 Posts
If this is the lambo from batman then who cares there going to crash it anyways, and smh on missing the tractor joke.

·
Registered
877 Posts
The only funny thing I see is that they used a HUGE lorry for one car.
The car surely won't self destruct because it's on a lorry for tractors.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Not quite, Lamborghini started making tractors right after WWII. It wasn't until he became one of the largest agricultural equipment manufactures in Italy that he pursued building sportscars.

And the picture posted above is a tractor from the early 50s.
Holy sarcasm-numbness.....:D

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
If the car makes it there safe and sound why does it matter if they've got it on a flat bed? Plenty of cars have been damaged by careless drivers in full car carrying semis. Its all about the driver, not as much the truck

·
Registered
620 Posts
If the car makes it there safe and sound why does it matter if they've got it on a flat bed? Plenty of cars have been damaged by careless drivers in full car carrying semis. Its all about the driver, not as much the truck
^ Couldn't agree more.

When my dad moved he had his car transported by some no name vehicle transporter and they put his car on an open car hauler and when the car got there the car was extremely dirty scratches all over and a nice dent where the driver had open the door to fast and it hit the trailer. Now I would've said something to the guy but his brother passed away just about a day ago and he couldn't make the funeral because of his crazy schedule so I couldn't bring myself to say anything.

So after that BS and since I've heard nothing but amazing things about JP Logistics they are the only people I'd trust with any of my cars or my family and friends cars.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts