Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hate to be the one to bring this up, but while our single car carrier was moving a Bug from the corporate office he snapped this pic of a brand new Aventador being transported :bitenails::bitenails::bitenails:. Come on really :confused::confused::confused: ? Who was the smart one. Im not posting this for business reasons, I just find this to be the most amazing dumb idea. Enjoy it everyone. :lol::lol::lol::lol::clap::clap::clap:
This transporter is for tractors and military vehicles.

NOT TRANSPORTED BY JP Logistics!

WE WOULD NEVER DO THIS TO A VEHICLE NOT EVEN A KIA

ITS A SHAME... LOL

·
Registered
167 Posts
Bugatti I lol'ed .. but Aventador .. I cried :O WTF

·
Registered
167 Posts
and the tractor pic... I shit Bricks.. Did Lambo came out with a tractor or ..WTH ?

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
and the tractor pic... I shit Bricks.. Did Lambo came out with a tractor or ..WTH ?
Ummmm, time for you to do a little history searching on where Lamborghini came from. ;)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Lamborghini just started making tractors in 2010. That tractor posted is the first prototype they made back in 2009. :wink:

·
5,744 Posts
I'll bet thats a Warner Brothers tractor/trailer, and that's the Aventador they are using for the new Batman. Exact same color they had in England a month or so ago.

-Markus-

·
Registered
3,911 Posts
Lamborghini just started making tractors in 2010. That tractor posted is the first prototype they made back in 2009. :wink:
Hence the reason the Aventador release was delayed. :whistle:

·
Registered
65 Posts
That is the car being used to film the new Batman movie in LA. Can't believe a movie studio with a HUGE Hollywood budget could not anny up the extra $$ and call a REAL PROFESSIONAL like George at JP Logistics!!! Plus manuevering that stupid trailer around Los Angeles is probably a real nightmare. George's specialty 1 car enclosed truck with lift gate would have been the ONLY choice for Lamborghini Newport Beach!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
Not quite, Lamborghini started making tractors right after WWII. It wasn't until he became one of the largest agricultural equipment manufactures in Italy that he pursued building sportscars.

And the picture posted above is a tractor from the early 50s.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Not quite, Lamborghini started making tractors right after WWII. It wasn't until he became one of the largest agricultural equipment manufactures in Italy that he pursued building sportscars.

That joke seamed to slip over your head :lol:

·
Banned
3,200 Posts
I lol'd

then I

·
Gold Sponsor
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That is the car being used to film the new Batman movie in LA. Can't believe a movie studio with a HUGE Hollywood budget could not anny up the extra $$ and call a REAL PROFESSIONAL like George at JP Logistics!!! Plus manuevering that stupid trailer around Los Angeles is probably a real nightmare. George's specialty 1 car enclosed truck with lift gate would have been the ONLY choice for Lamborghini Newport Beach!
Thank you guys for all the love and support.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
That is embarrassing, and exactly why JP is the man! Also, the pic of the bug in the tractor makes me cringe.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts