Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
I'm assuming this disables the automatic rear wing?

·
Registered
638 Posts
Pass.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Have not seen the car pictured, but the wing looks better in person. Fit and finish of Novitec is top-notch across the board.

Lamborghini-Aventador-LP700-CRZ-Motorsport-Carrozzeria-Novitec-Carbon-Wing-Up - Copy.jpg

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Oh definitely. Not doubting quality of Novitec, their stuff is A+. Can't say I'm a fan of the wing on wing though, especially with it raised. I know it's an aftermarket body kit but I always think the best kits resemble what the car should have looked like from the factory. This looks like an after thought :/

·
Registered
638 Posts
I'm sorry, but the two wings looks ridiculous. I much prefer the Aventador with the stock rear wing. It's an extreme enough car without throwing a giant air foil on the back.

BUT to each his own. I don't even own an Aventador, so my opinion is pretty irrelevant.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm sorry, but the two wings looks ridiculous. I much prefer the Aventador with the stock rear wing. It's an extreme enough car without throwing a giant air foil on the back.

BUT to each his own. I don't even own an Aventador, so my opinion is pretty irrelevant.
Im with you on that. Double wings is ridiculous. If i were to install the wing i would disable the stock wing from raising. Im assuming this is a 2014 model AV. On the 2015 AV's you can manually raise the wing with a control button that lambo installed.

On a side note, its so sad that Lambo F'd up the brakes on the 50th Anniversary yellow. if you guys notice, those brakes are not the same yellow as the body. Lambo paints their brakes in batches and since the 50th anniversary yellow was a special edition color they didnt produce matching brakes on the car.

If i were the owner of this car I would of painted them black or had them color matched. Especially when the car was in the shop for all those upgrades it would of been nothing to repaint those.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Im with you on that. Double wings is ridiculous. If i were to install the wing i would disable the stock wing from raising. Im assuming this is a 2014 model AV. On the 2015 AV's you can manually raise the wing with a control button that lambo installed.

On a side note, its so sad that Lambo F'd up the brakes on the 50th Anniversary yellow. if you guys notice, those brakes are not the same yellow as the body. Lambo paints their brakes in batches and since the 50th anniversary yellow was a special edition color they didnt produce matching brakes on the car.

If i were the owner of this car I would of painted them black or had them color matched. Especially when the car was in the shop for all those upgrades it would of been nothing to repaint those.

There is no excuse for not color matching the brakes... They simply dropped the ball there...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts