Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lp700.jpg Jeff_s_Aventador_at_Lemans-0137.jpg Jeff_s_Aventador_at_Lemans-0142_1.jpg Jeff_s_Aventador_at_Lemans-0148.jpg

So I just wanted to get everyones opinion on some aftermarket stuff. I am going to add some wheels, exhaust, tuning maybe and maybe some other stuff based on some suggestions. So I wanted to get some feedback from everyone on which (IYO) is the best exhaust or what would you add to the Aventador. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Will these parts be going on your '13 Aventador or on your '12 Aventador, that you mentioned in a previous thread post? If you'd rather take advice from an owner, I've got a number that you can call, at your convenience.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Be going on my 12, 13 is for business use and hasn't arrived.

IG digitlifestyle

·
Registered
1,220 Posts

·
Registered
7,271 Posts
pics or BS

·
Registered
861 Posts
Can we get pix of your garage? :)

View attachment 96258

So I just wanted to get everyones opinion on some aftermarket stuff. I am going to add some wheels, exhaust, tuning maybe and maybe some other stuff based on some suggestions. So I wanted to get some feedback from everyone on which (IYO) is the best exhaust or what would you add to the Aventador. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know what the point of asking for opinions on aftermarket parts for a car I don't have??? Anyways I got my IG account on my sig you can see the pics for yourself although I am not here to prove anything to anyone.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have some pics on my IG account but nothing on my PC I can upload of all them together. I have another photo shoot with Blacklist from IG and I will be sure to do some cool full garage pics to post.

Reactions: pip

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
capristo or akrapovic exhaust
many choices out there for wings and wheels

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I don't know what the point of asking for opinions on aftermarket parts for a car I don't have??? Anyways I got my IG account on my sig you can see the pics for yourself although I am not here to prove anything to anyone.
its for us FORUM members that dont have instagram . 2 million in rides and no pics on a comp , whats the point of being on a car forum if you dont have pics of those badass rides , first post i made on here was showing my POS $5 luxury car for everyone too see

·
Registered
3,180 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 37 Posts