Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have some pretty cool books that we found tucked away in our showroom, only 2,000 were made. They're big books on the Murcielago... Snapped a few pics, were selling them for $20 bucks if anyone wants to swing by our showroom and pick one up... if you come in you also get a free Spyker or Saleen Polo.

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Woah! Makes me wish I was closer to you guys:( I'd even be thrilled with a Spyker polo :)

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just had a customer come in and buy all three! Sorry guys... We do have other books but they are a bit smaller... $15 a piece.

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

·
Registered
315 Posts
i want one!! will you ship it to me? I'll paypal you :D

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
No more copies guys, sorry! We can't ship anything yet, but it's coming soon don't worry... I'll snap some photos of the other books that we have, I had a customer call earlier asking about the smaller books so I'm going to put some photos up for everyone to see. Thanks,

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

·
Silver Sponsor
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We have 3 different issues of this Lamborghini book, not many copies left but we will have a few on hold for certain customers. I have a video uploading to our YouTube account so you can take a look at it in more detail. We only have about 8 or so copies left total, so take a look

-Spencer
@Symbolic Motors

1 - 20 of 25 Posts