Luxury4Play.com banner

Australian Subforum - G'day Mates

26K views 287 replies 28 participants last post by  BADMENTON 
#1 ·
The German L4Pers have one, so I figured I'd make an Australian Subforum so that I can talk to myself.

So Come In, Get Settled and I'll put another Shrimp on the Barbie for you's.

=)

#3 · (Edited)
I've got to make it out there someday... Australia is the only place in the world I have any desire to go visit. You guys have a crazy car scene out there. I've seen pics of the summer nats. I have a few clients out there and get regular calls from ozzies looking for muscle car parts. It took a bit to figure out what they meant by boots and bonnets and extractors but cars are the universal language so we got it all straight.

Good on ya mates

#5 ·
Working on another Super Snake that will be heading down under when we are done! That will make 3 real ones down there that I know of....

G'day Mates!

#7 ·
Hey boys,

Some may know me, however most won't. My name's Josh Stowers and I'm an automotive photographer based in Perth.

Good to see we've got 3 members! Hopefully we can expand that number!

Anyone hanging out for Saturday's big event? Come on Geelong!! :D

#10 ·
hey yo, im here haha

im living in sydney right now, its pretty sweet.

by the way, how about that dust storm the other day... i woke up and thought it was like the apocalypse or something, really weird. all my stuff is still covered in dust, left the windows open that night haha.

where abouts in oz are you?

#11 ·
by the way, how about that dust storm the other day... i woke up and thought it was like the apocalypse or something, really weird. all my stuff is still covered in dust, left the windows open that night haha.
Haha I saw that, it looked bloody scary!

Anyway, how long have you been in Sydney for?

#13 ·
haha this thread's actually getting some action. Nice to see fellow Aussies in here.

Dust storm the other day was crazy, sky was similar to the bushfires here a few years back. Everything is now covered in dirt. Luckily I didn't have any windows open (weather in Canberra is awful, always), so nothing inside got dirty.

kboggs you should check out the Barrier Reef up in QLD. I haven't been up there in about a year or two but its gorgeous if you're travelling. Try and go Diving if they still allow it. It's breathtaking. Good luck with your degree!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.