Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 60 of 288 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi Sam7 welcome to the 4 tell us a bit about yourself where you from? what you do? what you drive?
Great to have another fellow aussie here!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Melbourne. i went there when i was a kid. got alot of family there.

where are you from?
Hey Nytrydr,

Your memory of Melbourne must be fuzzy, because if you move there your going to freeze your nuts off! :bitenails:

I was born in Melbourne but was fortunate to move to sunny Brisbane when i was young. Come to where the weather is good bro!

Oh, and i know its a bit late but

QUEENSLANDER!!!!!

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Hey Nytrydr,

Your memory of Melbourne must be fuzzy, because if you move there your going to freeze your nuts off! :bitenails:

I was born in Melbourne but was fortunate to move to sunny Brisbane when i was young. Come to where the weather is good bro!

Oh, and i know its a bit late but

QUEENSLANDER!!!!!
im sick of the sun bro! look at todays temperature of where i am right now:

^thats 120˚F! im used to extreme weather. besides, my family is there so i get a free crib :D but if QLD is as good as you say, i might visit there quite often :)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Flying to Sydney, Australia right now for 2.5 weeks!! Can't wait!! But not looking forward to the flight...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Melbourne. i went there when i was a kid. got alot of family there.

where are you from?
Hey nytrydr I was born in melbourne but got sick of being cold and moved to the Whitsundays which is in North Queensland about 3 years ago. Here's a pic from the deck at our place (sorry crappy quality)
Its good to have family to crash with (gotta love free accomodation)

Attachments

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey,
I am from Brisbane, and am studying at the moment for my business degree (5th year) and am also a professional triathlete. I leave for Europe at the end of this month for a 3 month trip away (racing/training).
Hey Sam another Queenslander sweet! Good luck in Europe are you competing much or is it more training?

·
Registered
723 Posts
Hey nytrydr I was born in melbourne but got sick of being cold and moved to the Whitsundays which is in North Queensland about 3 years ago. Here's a pic from the deck at our place (sorry crappy quality)
Hey cous,
Man that better not be a photo from today! Looks glassy yet again!
Bet you miss your boat and your cous on days like these :D

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
nice pic, thats what i like about Melbourne. its peaceful and quiet unlike the madness i live in right now

·
Registered
723 Posts
im sick of the sun bro! look at todays temperature of where i am right now:

^thats 120˚F! im used to extreme weather. besides, my family is there so i get a free crib :D but if QLD is as good as you say, i might visit there quite often :)

I have a relative that lives in Dubai and she has been telling everyone on FB how hot it is there.

Crazy stuff. Doesnt usually get that hot in Brisbane tho.

Good thing that you have family in Aus. They will be able to give you info on stuff to do while your here.

If you can, try get up to the Whitsundays ( where IFEELTHENEED is based) for a week. i lived there for 4 years and it is a great place to visit for fishing, snokelling, sailing etc.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Flying to Sydney, Australia right now for 2.5 weeks!! Can't wait!! But not looking forward to the flight...
Awesome mate, its definitely worth the flight! Are you here for business or pleasure?

I was over your side of the world in 2001 and loved visiting Niagara Falls, and up into Canada. My old man lived in a small town called Fergus( i think thats right) till he was 8.

Enjoy your time here and if you have any questions just hit us up here and we'll do our best to help!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hey cous,
Man that better not be a photo from today! Looks glassy yet again!
Bet you miss your boat and your cous on days like these :D
Hell yeah cous i miss them both cant wait to get another boat!!
You'll have to come up for a couple weeks when i do get one and we'll go chasing some tuna or spaniards:D

·
Registered
723 Posts
Hell yeah cous i miss them both cant wait to get another boat!!
You'll have to come up for a couple weeks when i do get one and we'll go chasing some tuna or spaniards:D
Bastard tuna! Bring on the spaniards! I could go a big coral trout tho, and some muddies! oh the memories!:eek:hwell:

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
^nice

yesterday, some garbo rammed his truck into my brother's civic hybrid in melbourne :/ he's alright though so its all good :D

·
Registered
723 Posts
^nice

yesterday, some garbo rammed his truck into my brother's civic hybrid in melbourne :/ he's alright though so its all good :D
Damn thats pretty rough. Good to hear he's ok tho. Was it a write off? Sounds like you might need to come out here and help him pick a real car! jk :laugh:

41 - 60 of 288 Posts